Here is a brief guideline to help presenters for the paper sessions:
- Each presentation runs for 20 minutes – 15 min for presentation and 5 min Q&A.
- Presenters should sit in the front row of the theatre/room so they can move to the lectern quickly at the end of the previous presentation.
- If you wish to use a pointer/clicker please remember to bring your own.
- There will be a computer provided (PC featuring all the typical software and Internet access); you will not need to bring your own laptop.
- Please get to the room 10-15 minutes prior to the session commencing in order to upload and test your presentation.
You are also invited to submit a draft of full version of your paper that will be uploaded to the conference website. If you wish to submit your paper please do so by 11 June by emailing this to email@example.com. Submitting your paper is a good idea as it can allow those interested in your work to read your paper prior to your presentation enabling more insightful feedback on your research. It is however entirely optional whether you do this and certainly papers uploaded onto the conference website will not be subject to any formal peer review and are not considered official conference proceedings and this should not be viewed as publication of your work. This enables you to benefit from feedback at the conference to improve your paper and then submit it to a suitable journal which results in a better quality publication outcome.