We are very pleased to confirm our group of senior mentors for the AGEW2019 Academic Career Development Session (please just click on their name for further biographical information)
- Professor Lisa Cameron (University of Melbourne)
- Associate Professor Rebecca Cassells (Bankwest Curtin Economic Centre)
- Professor Lisa Farrell (RMIT University)
- Professor Tim Fry (RMIT University)
- Professor Lata Gangadharan (Monash University)
- Professor Emily Lancsar (Australian National University)
- Professor Shelly Lundberg (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Associate Professor Duygu Yengin (University of Adelaide)
Click here for a copy of the session program.
As of 4 February 2019, registrations for the Academic Career Development Session have closed.
We look forward to seeing all registered participants on Wednesday 13 February for an enlightening, informative and empowering day.