In the College of Science, Engineering and Health the main point of contact for Scholarship of Teaching and Learning is Natasha Taylor. Natasha’s portfolio includes a range of different activities, which bridge across schools, the college and the university to the broader SoTL community:
- Developing forums for scholarly discussion and supporting thematic communities of practice
- Providing training for staff on research methods, data analysis and evaluation (multi-method)
- Developing initiatives to support reflective practice in teaching
- Supporting staff to write up and present their work to internal and external audiences
- Supporting SEH applications for Learning and Teaching Awards
- Supporting RMIT applications for Higher Education Academy Fellowships
Natasha is based in Building 88, but she spends a lot of time out across campus (and one day a week at Bundoora).
You can contact her by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and you can follow her on Twitter (@taylor_dr).