In this week’s Solution Lab webinar we heard how Amir (Homy) Ashrafzadeh, School of Science, uses MS Teams to manage communications with his students and run his course’s tutorials using the various apps in MS Teams.
What can MS Teams do?
Microsoft Teams brings together conversations, meetings, files and apps, allowing educators to switch between content creation, class discussion, lesson planning and delivery – all from one central digital hub. It’s intuitive, integrated and customisable, enabling different groups to work together easily. The video below gives a quick overview of MS Teams.
Here’s an edited version of the webinar Homy conducted. Homy explores the features of Teams and how he uses Teams to collaborate and communicate with his students as a whole cohort and tutorials.
- Creating a class in Teams
- How to add students to Teams
- End user training for Microsoft Teams – Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Docs
- Teams in the Classroom – Dr. David Kellermann, lecturer in the school of engineering at the University of NSW has more than ehanced the experience of his sutdents, he’s transofmred the classroom and learning experience, while creating a community of learners.
- LinkedIn Learning – Microsoft Teams Essential Training
- LinkedIn Learning – Microsoft Teams Tips and Tricks