RMIT policy for Facilitated Creds in assessments
- Facilitated Creds now ask students to agree to an assessment declaration prior to submitting their final submission to set expectations for academic integrity.
Special consideration updates:
- A reattempt for auto-marked Creds entitle students to an equivalent attempt at the whole Cred, which includes two attempts at the final assessment quiz.
- Students need to request this reattempt with ITS.
- For a second attempt at a facilitated Cred, students don’t need to contact ITS – instead, they are to include the approval from the Special Consideration team with their resubmission.
- Special Consideration now allows students to claim for IT-related issues.
See the FAQ section at https://www.rmit.edu.au/students/student-essentials/assessment-and-exams/assessment/special-consideration.