The RMIT Creds badge platform, Credly, is being changed over to it’s new service Acclaim.com between 11pm, Thursday 15 October – 11pm, Saturday 17th.
The main impact is during the change:
- RMIT Creds can be completed but processing of Student badges will be delayed until the change is complete (11pm, Saturday 17th October)
- Students will be unable to get a RMIT Cred badge link for assessment during that two day change window.
- New student badge links will contain YourAcclaim.com pages like the following
Actions required by those currently teaching with RMIT Creds, Semester 2:
- Make a course announcement:
“RMIT Creds badges are changing from Credly to YourAcclaim.com. All claimed RMIT Creds remain valid and are available in the new platform. RMIT Creds will no longer appear on your academic transcript.You will receive a link in your student email to activate your YourAcclaim.com account (from firstname.lastname@example.org – check the Junk folder) and manage your RMIT Creds.”
- *If* you have Creds-in-assessment due in the change-over window:
Please could you make (a) an adjustment to assessment due dates, and (b) communicate that change to students.
Note: These details have been sent via email to those Program Managers and Course Coordinators using Creds in Sem.2.