SEH ADG WEBINAR RECORDINGS
You will find below links to all recorded webinars for 2019-2020. Times are included to help plan your listening.
Please let us know if there are any sessions you would like us to run (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Latest Webinars & Supporting Resources
Dear colleagues, welcome back to the new year. It is early days in our new team but we have been busy assembling some Capability Development sessions for you and some drop-in times for assistance. Find a quick overview below. Firstly, please follow our Eventbrite page...
One of the good outcomes from the pandemic has been the emergence of more imaginative, inclusive and accessible academic forums. Without having to factor in travel, accommodation and scheduling, it means that work can be showcased in multi-media formats and shared to...
SL 37 Learning Reflection, Teaching Reflection and Reflecting on Teaching Tue, 10 November 2020 9:00 AM – 10:00 In this session, Sam Grover (School of Science) will share the approaches she has developed to help her students learn through reflection. She’ll show...
As part of the Bundyi Girri project, staff from across the college have been exploring ways to include Indigenous ways of knowing, being and doing in their curricula. By doing so, we not only take important steps in our own Reconciliation journeys, but we also support...
Thu, 29 October 2020: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM As part of the Bundyi Girri project, staff from across the college have been exploring ways to include Indigenous ways of knowing, being and doing in their curricula. By doing so, we not only take important steps in our own...
With the campus closed and access to most workplaces, public services and facilities restricted, it has been a real challenge to ensure students can benefit from WIL/ placement experiences in their courses. Moreover, with restrictions placed on the number of...
Please see all our upcoming events on our Eventbrite page.
- Rubrics (Time 49mins)
- Learning anywhere: The webinar (Time 53mins)
- Communicating positive feedback in health workplaces (Time 57mins)
- Muddiest Point (Time 28.14mins)
- Using Twitter & Instagram to enhance teaching & learning (Time 31.35mins)
- H5P Getting started (33mins)
- Echo 360 – Editing & Chunking Lecture Recordings (Time 22.30mins)
- Flipgrid & Padlet – Alternate discussion boards (Time 32mins)
- Enhancing learning and increasing the GTS (Time 40mins)
- Preparing for teaching your first class (Time 48mins)
- Telling your story: Building a narrative in Canvas (Time 50mins) – due to technical issue please find the complete slides here.
- Block delivery for Vietnam: Authentic assessment, assessment design, course mapping, and lesson planning. (51mins)
- Improve Lecture Attendance and Student Feedback with Classroom Engagement Tools. (26mins)
- Collaborate Ultra (22mins)
- Assessment in online learning (53 mins)