SEH ADG WEBINAR RECORDINGS
You will find below links to all recorded webinars for 2019-2020. Times are included to help plan your listening. Please let us know if there are any sessions you would like us to run.
Latest Webinars & Supporting Resources
Many design-based STEM courses incorporate a practical project which requires students to design, build and test a product/artefact for the course assessment. Often, the assessment culminates in a live competition event which brings students together with staff to...
Solutions Lab 19: Working together – talking, listening and collaborating with students to improve the learning experience
Working together – talking, listening and collaborating with students to improve the learning experience Teaching and learning virtually is a new experience for most of us and getting feedback from students is crucial to ensuring that our courses are good...
TEQSA, in collaboration with RMIT, produced a weekly webinar series in May and June 2020 discussing online learning. If you missed the webinars, descriptions and links to the webinars are below. Session One: Getting started: best practice for establishing online...
1) NEW event!: Online seminar 6 July 2020: “Paradigm Shift for Assessment” An afternoon starting at Hong Kong time 2:30pm (06:30am universal time, 7:30am UK Summer, 4:30pm Eastern Australia). Hosted by the Academic Study Institute, a joint project of The...
Not even the current crisis could stop 120 staff congregating in the same room – a virtual room, that is. Staged on Microsoft Teams, the School of Science Showcase saw nine academics from across multiple disciplines present course-related changes to accommodate a...
The emergent educational research into the Covid-19 crisis shows that the strength of connections between staff and students effects everything – from to levels of engagement to learning outcomes and student satisfaction. Leading commentators agree that it...
Please see all our upcoming events on our Eventbrite page.
- Rubrics (Time 49mins)
- Learning anywhere: The webinar (Time 53mins)
- Communicating positive feedback in health workplaces (Time 57mins)
- Muddiest Point (Time 28.14mins)
- Using Twitter & Instagram to enhance teaching & learning (Time 31.35mins)
- H5P Getting started (33mins)
- Echo 360 – Editing & Chunking Lecture Recordings (Time 22.30mins)
- Flipgrid & Padlet – Alternate discussion boards (Time 32mins)
- Enhancing learning and increasing the GTS (Time 40mins)
- Preparing for teaching your first class (Time 48mins)
- Telling your story: Building a narrative in Canvas (Time 50mins) – due to technical issue please find the complete slides here.
- Block delivery for Vietnam: Authentic assessment, assessment design, course mapping, and lesson planning. (51mins)
- Improve Lecture Attendance and Student Feedback with Classroom Engagement Tools. (26mins)
- Collaborate Ultra (22mins)
- Assessment in online learning (53 mins)