SEH ADG WEBINAR RECORDINGS
You will find below links to all recorded webinars for 2019-2020. Times are included to help plan your listening.
Please let us know if there are any sessions you would like us to run (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Latest Webinars & Supporting Resources
With the campus closed and access to most workplaces, public services and facilities restricted, it has been a real challenge to ensure students can benefit from WIL/ placement experiences in their courses. Moreover, with restrictions placed on the number of...
Solutions Lab 33: Better teaching through silliness and storytelling: Using performance techniques to improve student engagement and satisfaction
Learning online has been a stressful experience for a lot of our students this year – not only have they had to quickly adapt to studying in isolation and collaborating in online spaces, but also to re-frame how they perceive and connect with their lecturers. Whilst...
Upcoming Webinar – Solutions Lab 34 – Virtual Telehealth Placements for Exercise & Sports Science Students
Thu, 22 October 2020. 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM With the campus closed and access to most workplaces, public services and facilities restricted, it has been a real challenge to ensure students can benefit from WIL/ placement experiences in their courses. Moreover, with...
The Transforming Assessment webinars are part of a series of free events covering a range of assessment and e-assessment topics. Sessions are hosted by Professor Geoffrey Crisp, DVC Academic, University of Canberra and Dr Mathew Hillier, e-assessment academic at...
For many disciplines, the fact that remote, online learning prevents invigilated examinations is a difficult problem to overcome. Early in the pandemic experience, remote proctoring tools emerged as a viable solution, but they have received strong criticism on grounds...
Better teaching through silliness and storytelling: Using performance techniques to improve student engagement and satisfaction Thu, 15 October 2020, 2:00 – 3:00 PM Learning online has been a stressful experience for a lot of our students this year – not only have...
Please see all our upcoming events on our Eventbrite page.
- Rubrics (Time 49mins)
- Learning anywhere: The webinar (Time 53mins)
- Communicating positive feedback in health workplaces (Time 57mins)
- Muddiest Point (Time 28.14mins)
- Using Twitter & Instagram to enhance teaching & learning (Time 31.35mins)
- H5P Getting started (33mins)
- Echo 360 – Editing & Chunking Lecture Recordings (Time 22.30mins)
- Flipgrid & Padlet – Alternate discussion boards (Time 32mins)
- Enhancing learning and increasing the GTS (Time 40mins)
- Preparing for teaching your first class (Time 48mins)
- Telling your story: Building a narrative in Canvas (Time 50mins) – due to technical issue please find the complete slides here.
- Block delivery for Vietnam: Authentic assessment, assessment design, course mapping, and lesson planning. (51mins)
- Improve Lecture Attendance and Student Feedback with Classroom Engagement Tools. (26mins)
- Collaborate Ultra (22mins)
- Assessment in online learning (53 mins)