Kindred Cameras Award.

In this portfolio, I present a series of photographs, each embodying a distinct theme and narrative. Inspired by cinematic aesthetics and fashion nuances, these images are more than visual representations – they aim to communicate truths, evoke emotions, and transform perspectives. Every detail, from garments to accessories and makeup, is meticulously chosen to enhance the story being told. 

Each photoshoot is a testament to the power of collaboration, where diverse talents converge to produce compelling visuals. My journey across varied themes demonstrates my adaptability, with a particular emphasis on harnessing lighting to capture the essence of every moment. 

Irving Penn once said, ‘A good photograph is one that communicates a fact, touches the heart, leaves the viewer a changed person for having seen it.’ Guided by this philosophy, my ambition extends beyond showcasing versatility. Through my lens, I aspire to craft images that don’t just capture moments but also leave an indelible mark on the viewer, and perhaps, in some way, change the world. 

Instagram: @zoerosephotos

Zoe Willis, ’80s Porsche’, 2023

Zoe Willis