What we do
We work collaboratively with our academics and program teams in DSC to improve learning and teaching in the College. We provide professional learning to enhance your skills and expertise in the design and delivery of high quality, engaging and authentic learning that prepares students for the globalised work world.
We also identify and share good practice occurring in Schools through communities of practice that recognise and support innovation and scholarship of learning and teaching.
How can Senior L&T Specialists can help you?
Designing and Developing
We will also work with the ADG Learning Design team as required to enhance the blended/hybrid design and delivery of your courseware in Canvas.
We have expertise in: assessment, embedding Belonging and Indigenous perspectives, inclusive practices, blended learning, active learning, design and art-based pedagogies, employability, academic integrity, practical learning and teaching strategies
We provide hands-on workshops and one-to-one sessions to help you improve students’ learning experiences and in turn, your CES outcomes.
We can do workshops and sessions for current, new and sessional staff on:
- Assessment and curriculum design
- Practical learning and teaching strategies
- Belonging and Indigenous perspectives
- Academic integrity
- Curriculum improvement using student feedback insights
- Employability in the curriculum
- Rewards and recognition schemes (RMIT teaching awards and HEA fellowships)
- System tools such as course guides, Canvas, Teams