- Creative apps for photo, video, illustration, UI/UX and social media and more!
- Available to Staff and Students
- Login with your RMIT credentials
RMIT staff and students can download Adobe Creative Cloud software (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro) to their personal devices via RMIT’s Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription. For installation instructions and more information you can visit the below page to get started.
- Get Adobe Creative Cloud on your device (login required)
- The Adobe Creative Cloud dashboard provides you with access to all Adobe apps.
For further support in accessing and using Adobe CC you can explore the step-by-step tutorials below.
Image source: Adobe Creative Cloud logo shown by apple pencil on the iPad Pro tablet screen by vladim_ka
Accessible from your mobile phone, tablet and desktop, Adobe Express (formerly known as Adobe Spark) has a user-friendly interface so you can easily create different types of formats from existing templates, such as:
- Posters, flyers, brochures, collages
- Instagram posts, banners, YouTube thumbnails
You can also edit and convert different file formats whilst being able to collaborate and share projects with your peers. Explore the library of step-by-step tutorials to support you in getting started with Adobe Express.
Access images, videos, audio, Adobe templates, 3D, free and premium assets with Adobe Stock.
To access Adobe Stock, you can:
- Visit https://stock.adobe.com/
- Sign in with your RMIT credentials > Continue
- RMIT Single sign-on will appear, ensure your credentials are correct > Login
- Explore the Adobe Stock Library
- On each asset you wish to download you can modify the settings for your preferred download format
Quick Tip - Images in Canvas
Downloading images from Adobe Stock the file sizes will be quite large. To reduce image sizes for a faster load time in Canvas you can follow the simple steps below.
1. Download the image from Adobe Stock
2. Open the image in Photoshop
3. Click Image > Image Size and change the resolution to 72 > Save
Portfolios support articulating the creative journey, fit for art, illustration, photography, graphic design, fashion, architecture, motion graphics, to web design, and more!
Adobe Portfolio is a website builder for showcasing work. You can either create a website or a landing page from templates or from scratch. Students can:
- Share their portfolio via URL
- Take it with them after their studies
- Create upto 5 sites
To start creating in Adobe Portfolio, you can:
1. Visit https://portfolio.adobe.com/
2. Login with your RMIT credentials and follow the prompts
3. Select if you want to develop an entire site or welcome page
4. Select from templates or to build from scratch
5. Once complete, publish your site URL and share your portfolio
Adobe Character Animator
You can easily design interactive animated videos for a variety of different learning activities, for example:
- Videos each week using an avatar to support self-paced activities
- Impersonate different personas to support case scenarios
- Record emotions and movement (live face-tracking)
To get started you can explore the step-by-step tutorials below.
You may be interested in…
Teach anything with Adobe Express
Engage students with all different types of activities utilising Adobe teaching resources.
Other Digital Technologies?
Find out about other digital technologies that are available to utilise in your teaching practice.
Adobe Professional Learning
Access and complete short and sharp professional learning courses with Adobe!